I'm Free... Until Monday When I Start Kicking My Own Ass

I'm free. No work for four months! That is madness!!! I will enjoy this weekend and then Monday is Operation Tubetop all systems set on blast. I will be dying the hair, applying the gel nails (tutorial included), self tanning, trying healthy recipes, hitting the gym, taking long power walks, spending more time with the kid,  paying attention to the Husband once in a while, home re-decorating, closet re-vamping and dropping this winter weight and making sure y'all are all along for the ride for the next 4 months.

This time off also perfectly coincides with the new season of the Real Housewives of Orange County so I feel motivated and ready..

I'm going to be drinking beer this weekend and then I will say good bye to it for a little while. Tova, it is time. Let's do this!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge