Last week's stats

Last week's stats: Monday to Friday

Gym visits (40 minutes on the crosstrainer): 4
Zumba sessions (Wii, 45 minutes each): 3
Walking: 6 hours
Dropping kid off at daycare: 5
Hours of watching CNN: 10
Deep clean and organisation of rooms in apartment: 1
Chapters completed of book I'm writing: 1.5
Average calorie consumption (minus last night) 1400

It was a pretty successful week. Yesterday I spent the majority of the day watching CNN regarding the search for the second bomber. I haven't had a CNN day in years. I need to wait another few years to do that again. It gets me all riled up and makes me want to throw things. The Kid spent the night at the inlaws so the Husband and I decided to have a low key night in with beers and a spicy American style delivery pizza. It was fun to have the evening alone and to sleep in. Bliss. The Husband will go in a while to retrieve the Kid and I can't wait to see his adorable face and get bossed around.

Next week should be pretty hectic as well as I need to nail down a couple of Sponsors for the charity scavenger hunt I'm organising next month (if you would like to donate (beer, cool things, gift certificates, etc) give me a ring a ding :)) I might be heading to Hungary for a spa day with a friend and on Thursday the Kid has an eye appointment. How they test a two year old's sight is beyond my comprehension. I need to also switch my winter footwear with my summer footwear. Deep clean and organise the bathroom (finally) and of course try to get a couple more chapters written.

I also really need to keep eating well and the biggest challenge are the weekends. So far this morning I have had rye bread with reduced fat cheese. For lunch I will have couscous and for dinner, probably some sushi and a hot and sour soup. Tomorrow will probably be the same for breakfast, maybe a soup and sandwich for lunch and a wrap for dinner. Keep your eye on the cellulite, Tova.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge