Day 3

I didn't go to the gym this morning. My body is sore sore sore. But later I will get a Wii Zumba class in and a long solo walk in the afternoon.

Todays's exciting plans are:

Fixing the Sun-In bleach terribleness that is my hair. I blame yesterday's viewing of Episode 2 of the Real Housewives of OC and my lack of patience. I will be blonding it today with an ash blonde to hopefully kill the patchy orange. The Husband hasn't noticed yet. Bandanas are awesome.

As mentioned, a little animated Jewmba.

A little writing.

A little ironing. I'll iron the Husband's shirts and then he will be all like "thank you dear" and then that is the perfect opportunity to bring up my plan to paint all our doors in the aparment white.

A visit to the market to purchase artichokes, corn and peppers. Making artichokes, corn on the cob and roasted pepper bruschetta for dinner.

Working on my passport application.

A little bit more writing.

And some more walking.

Pretty relaxing day. Total win!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge