Monday Morning: Time to Kick Ass

Top of the morning to you all! I already feel amazing and relaxed and fit... I've been up for four hours and I am just bursting with energy. Could be the sun shining? Or the fact that I am not working? Or my new hot pink work out shirt? Who cares! I'm happy!

I hit the gym this morning at 6 and did 40 minutes on the cross trainer. Took a quick shower at home and woke the Kid up. I spent a little more time with the Kid this morning which pretty much entailed chasing him with his toothbrush and hairbrush. I brought him to daycare and tried not to feel like gefilte fish when he went running in all full of piss and vinegar without a backward glance.. To be honest, that behaviour is a lot more awesome than him hanging from the bars at the door screaming "MAMAMAMAMAMA!". So that is a win.

I headed to the supermarket and picked up groceries and then headed to the multimedia store to buy myself a Wii Zumba game (my sister has inspired me. She's a Zumba instructor now and if you are in Ottawa, drop me a line and I will pass on her information). Also, if the Husband asks, the Zumba Wii thing cost like 10 Euros. Thanks.

I just got home and made myself a healthy breakfast:

1/2 cup fresh strawberries
handful of blueberries
3 tablespoons of fat free joghurt
2 tablespoons of granola

Take that scurvy!!

Next I will finish writing this post, work on my novel (loosely based on this blog), clean, eat lunch (veggie pattie) try out the Zumba game and then meet a friend for a power walk. Later this afternoon I will chase the Kid around with a toothbrush again and then make dinner for the Husband and I (chicken fajita salad) and then I will fall into bed feeling smug, healthy and fabulous! Hip hip hooray!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dressing your Pear Shaped Figure

The Kid's Birthday Party and Holding it Together the Best I Can

How to Dress Rich - Old Money