Self Tanning Attempt #3145

I have never perfected the perfect fake tan, but  I am getting better. Last year I went and got a spray tan which you can read about here  fun fun. Next week I will actually attempt self tanning at home for like the billionth time. Why is this time different? I got some good advice from this lady



I found her via Pinterest and she has some pretty good tips to get a sunless tan and she be pale like me. Soul mates? I will be updating my attempts. In the mean time I will exfoliating like a woman possessed. Here is her link for her awesome tips! In other news, I went to Hungary yesterday with a friend for a spa day. I don't have much time today, but in the next couple of days I will write about it... All I can say is that my nails are pretty pretty and I might have lost a pound of skin. Weight loss at its finest. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge