A New Week and Guest Bloggers

Hello Monday! I am happy to report that I think I kicked this cold's butt... nipped it in the bud... sweat it out. I am fine! Or let's see if I pass out midday. Anything could happen. But I am feeling a lot better than yesterday. My birthday weekend is over and now it is back to real life. There are a lot of little things to do this week and luckily it isn't supposed to be too busy at work. Fingers crossed. Tonight a friend is taking me out for a birthday dinner to Cantinetta La Norma. One of my favourite places. On Thursday I have a meeting at an organization which will be about the Beacon Beach House and I have no idea what to expect so I am equal parts terrified and excited. After the meeting I am hosting a therapy networking even at the Beaver Brewing Company and I am looking forward to that. On Friday is the Kid's birthday: hard to believe that he is turning 6 years old. Where did the time go?

Otherwise, this week involves more writing, more e-mails and of course following up with the bank about the Verein account. I will not be ignored, Dan. Heh. Yesterday I sent another query to a literary agent. I am ready for rejection but I remain hopeful. Again, I will not be ignored, Dan.

In other news, I am heading to Salzburg for one night next week. My friend K is coming to town on Monday and then visiting her husband who is performing in Salzburg. I will drop by for a day and a night on Wednesday to hang and I cannot wait. I booked the hotel last week and this was very difficult for me. I hemmed and hawed and overthought the whole thing. There was a lovely deal for the Crowne Plaza for 105 euros for the night and I was about to book it when I saw another hotel going for 57 euros and it was in the same area. Ugh. Tough choice! I acted like a mature adult on a budget and went for the cheaper option. This is growth, this is maturity. Please let it be alright. And for those rolling their eyes right now, knock it off! You know me. You know I am a brat. But with age comes wisdom and with spending too much money, comes a budget. Tis the year for growth. And making better decisions. Now I must simply go and by more wedge shoes because I am changing up my footwear look. Don't ask.

And now for something new and exciting! I have been lucky enough to have had a solid readership these past few years (thank you too all of you!). I love nothing more than hearing from people who read this blog...only the compliments, though. I am sensitive. So I want to try and invite people as guest bloggers once a week to Operation Tubetop. It's a great way to spread the love and I think it would add a little more to this blog. While I am fascinating.. so are other people. See? Growth. If you have a small business in Vienna, or you are a blogger, or you are trying to build your brand, send me a message. Every week I will feature someone new. All you have to do is drop me a line and let me know if you would be interested and then I will ask you to write something up for the guest blog post with links to your blog, company and/or Instagram. I want to feature as many cool and awesome people here! So hit me up if you would like to be a guest blogger/feature on Operation Tubetop! I cannot wait! Call me (write me) now!

So that's it for now! I am ready for this new week and for all the excitement that it may or may not bring. But I am happy to have not succumbed to the plague and that I am feeling pretty peppy this morning. It's annoying for other people but whatever. Have a great Monday and catch you on the flipside! Toodles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge