Day 11 and a CD Launch

Namaste motherlovers! Just completed day 11 of my 30 day challenge. I did an early morning Hot Yoga class and I feel pretty awesome. Last night I did a YouTube tutorial of Ali Kamenova and posted it on Instagram and she totally "hearted" it and that made my evening. A little self-promotion here: you can follow me on Instagram @Tmspatz. I post more pictures there then on Facebook (crazy, I know). Just throwing it out there. Anyway, I am definitely feeling more zen and more bendy and I think I am starting to "get" Yoga. I blasted it (internally) for many years. I knew it was considered a great exercise for emotional balance but for some reason, I didn't think it would be enough of a work out for me. And I also have the flexibility of a granite counter top. Vanity is usually the reason I don't like something. But after doing different types of yoga these past 11 days, I have a better appreciation that it can actually kick your ass. Did not expect that.

Today I don't start work until noon so I am very much enjoying being alone for a couple of hours. Silence can really truly be golden. It is so nice to be able to write and relax without it being 5 a.m. nervously waiting for the Kid to wake up or it being 8 p.m. and trying to focus while the Husband watches football. Aww, bliss. I have to work late tonight and also tomorrow. I have a finance coaching session tomorrow morning and I am so bringing my pink briefcase because professional.

Since I am working late tomorrow, I have to miss a dinner and a CD launch. BOOO! But it has been such a crazy week that maybe it is good that I just fall face first into bed tomorrow. Speaking of the CD launch, I want to promote this one singer because she is all kinds of awesome. I met her at a friend's workshop on healthy cooking a few months back. I was a tad delicate that morning (late night) and super classy that I am, I wore a "Brunch, because Mimosas" sweatshirt. She seemed very nice and I was very touched when her husband and she attended the Mike Lake presentation the other week! She is launching a CD tomorrow night and I am so bummed I can't make it but I suggest that if you are in Vienna, drop by! Her name is Megan Crain and is a very talented singer. Details of the CD launch are here. Or search Facebook for "Wake Up CD Release - Megan Crain" I hope she has another one because I would love to see her perform!

Now it is time to sit back and enjoy the silence until I have to go to work. Fingers crossed it isn't a late night and if we end earlier, a friend and I are totally going for a quick dinner. Have a fabulous Thursday and stay tuned for a post about the finance coaching because knowing me, I most likely will make the instructor face palm through out. Woot!

Comments

  1. Hi:) I read your blog, and really love it.. and your project has inspired me to start being more active too! Thank you for the inspiration and the laughs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you!! That is really nice to hear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you!! That is really nice to hear!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge