Week 2 of the 12 Week Challenge

Good morning everybody! I just got back from a great walk! I did not jalk this morning because I am tired... so very tired. So I negotiated with myself that instead of lying in bed and feeling sorry for myself, I would forgo any jogging and would walk to the center instead. And I did, and it felt great. Yay! Me!

Now, today is weigh-in and measuring day. I got on the scale. It ain't pretty. Lady Macbeth came to town yesterday and I put on a couple of pounds of bitch. Also, Sunday was a bit of shit storm. Melted cheese had a starring role. This happened because the baby shower I co-hosted on Saturday turned into a frat party. An elegant frat party, but a frat party nonetheless. Also, the Kid has a bad cold and yesterday I stayed at home. I was avoiding junk until the Kid decided to vomit allover me and I decided that jelly beans would help me through any post-tramautic stress I was experiencing. Oh, and new rule, Kid. There will be no more standing on the sofa. Stupid physics. So I'm feeling all sorts of jiggly due to the above-mentioned happenings but I will not give up and I will be measuring myself tonight when I get home and will post my stats tomorrow morning.

It is Canada Day and the Husband and I have been invited to the Official Residence. I CANNOT WAIT! Finally a real Canada Day party after 10 years in Vienna. I feel like smothering myself in maple syrup and drinking some Labatt. I could cry.

But what is a challenge if there isn't a plan and so I need to be very vigilant this week. I am aiming to get a few walks in until Lady Macbeth stops square dancing on my uterus and hopefully on Thursday and Friday I can get some Bikram in. On Saturday is a dear friend's birthday party so I will have to be super careful to rid our apartment of all cheese and all things that cheese can be melted onto. Such a good plan. I should also disable our wireless because melty cheesy things can also be delivered.

And so, I wish you a pleasant Tuesday and Canada Day! Stay tuned for posts about the Baby Shower and what I plan to eat this week so that I can bend over again. How are your stats looking today?!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dressing your Pear Shaped Figure

The Kid's Birthday Party and Holding it Together the Best I Can

How to Dress Rich - Old Money