Friday Wrap-Up

What up, Friday? Yay! It is going to be a busy long weekend once I leave work today. My parental units are flying in tonight for a weekend visit so that will be a lot of fun. And one of my oldest and dearest friends is in town so I will see her this afternoon! Yay! Saturday night I am going out with the parental units at a Georgian restaurant and then on Sunday morning we are having a Father's Day brunch. On Monday we are having friends over for another brunch. I am a bruncher and I love it. Will just have to be careful to not eat my weight in croissants and get blotto off of mimosas.

So this week's stats are:

Jalking 40 minutes: 5 times
Healthiesh meals: I was very very good
Pounds lost: None but that is ok
Times I looked at Bikram Yoga Google Images and wanted to vomit in fear: Countless
Times the daycare complained about the Kid not liking his new slippers or not eating: 4
Hours the Kid spent running around the park: approximately 15
Episodes of Melrose Place watched: 4
Sports bra purchased for next week's Bikram Yoga session: 1
Urge to rip out hair due to the daycare: Often
Thoughts about getting a cute haircut: Countless
Times I counted my blessings: Non-stop (because I am lucky)

All in all, a decent week.

The Husband has just texted me, seems like the Kid has a bad cough and so the Husband has to pick him up from daycare. He was also told  that the director of the kindergarten wants to meet with him next Wednesday to talk about the Kid. We are supposed to be there for another 3 months part time but who knows what they are going to throw at us this time. This week they complained that he doesn't like his new slippers. I shrugged. They obviously have never seen me break in new flip flops. It's like Stigmata. And I too have a temper tantrum. So, apparently the Kid is being difficult again. Well, yes, we have established that. That is why you are kicking him out. Cannot take it anymore! God give me strength. 43 more days to go... unless, they like, kick him out next week then I will be all Greek widow. But this time in a fabulous apartment.

Anyway, in better news, the Operation Tubetop Give Away is ending in about 4 hours! Woot! Over the weekend, the Kid will pick a piece of paper with a name on it and the winner will be announced! I'm crossing my fingers for you all so stay tuned.

I wish you all a fabulous weekend wherever you are! And if you are in Vienna, enjoy the heat - it is going to get hot out this weekend!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge