Hello August and Summer Bucket List
Holy crap! How is it already August? I feel like the summer is flying by and I am not doing enough! I need some more late summer nights of cray cray and definitely more swimming... much more swimming. And I am a lot more comfortable swimming in public ever since I bought a new bathing costume. Paired with a skirted bikini bottom, my new top hides as much skin as possible. It is a zip-up top, black (slimming) and looks like a scuba suit without sleeves. It says sporty Morticia and I love it.
I feel like this is my last month of kind of relaxation. Sure, I have a lot of work to do but I know that come September, MADNESS... or at least I am hoping for some good madness. This is the last month that I use self tanner and wear colour. Come, September, I embrace all things autumnal and start getting ready for my most favourite holiday: HALLOWEEN! But I cannot allow myself to wish the summer away. I need to make the most of this next month and visit Rathausplatz, get myself invited to a bbq and of course take a boat ride or something. I also need to finish up my summer reading. I have already read the Great Gatsby, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil and next up is Under the Tuscan Sun. The book is nothing like the movie but I love both. The recipes in the book are fantastic and it is all I can do to restrain myself from buying a small abode in the country side and fixing er up. Never gonna happen because you should see how I build Ikea furniture. Instructions are just suggestions in my world. (By the way, this gif below is EVERYTHING!)
Speaking of books, the fabulous L.D. totally figured out which book I was talking about yesterday. It is called a Royal Pain and it was one of my most favourite books ever! I looked on Amazon and unfortunately it is out of print which makes me sad. One day I will find that book again and read it. Such a fantastic book for pre-teens or a woman in her mid-30s. Man. I want that book so badly. Now I am a little sad. This week is not too busy. I am continuing my interval training for the Night Run. I got a run in this morning and I took one last night after a couple of drinks with a friend. In my mind I was a gazelle, yet in the sober cold light of day, I don't think I was. At least I didn't run into any walls (re: last year after the Concordia Ball). Just about 8 weeks until the Night Run! Oh dear lord. Tonight I will be having a quiet night at home, doing a little bit of work and trying to get the Kid to not sneak out of his room after bedtime. On Wednesday I am heading to the Beaver Brewing Company for dinner with a friend and on Friday afternoon I am meeting a friend for some advice about starting up the center in regards to the registration of the center. It is all very overwhelming and I need to just bite the bullet and get it done. I have currently three dream locations in mind and only one e-mail address for one place. Tonight I will send an e-mail asking about the rent and fingers crossed it isn't out of my league. Well, at this point, 50 euros would be out my league. I am doing my very best to not spend money and I have to put on horse blinders while passing all the sales. I figure I will survive not buying myself anything pretty for a few months but by all means, feel free to send me presents.
I feel like I have 4 weeks to make this summer memorable. What could I possibly still do? Let's see what the Internet has in terms of a Summer Bucket List. Oh look! Thank you, Pinterest!
Ok, I can do some of these. Whale watching might be a bit of a challenge but I will figure it out. I reserve the right to change a couple of these because, for example, a) no drive in movie place in Vienna or, for example, b) not sure where I can float down a river in an innertube. But I am creative so I will figure this out. What can I aim to do this week? I think I will have a rootbeer float... and does sitting on a patio count as a picnic? I think yes. Anything else I can add to this list? Any other must-do summer things? Let me know! Happy Monday and hello August!
I feel like this is my last month of kind of relaxation. Sure, I have a lot of work to do but I know that come September, MADNESS... or at least I am hoping for some good madness. This is the last month that I use self tanner and wear colour. Come, September, I embrace all things autumnal and start getting ready for my most favourite holiday: HALLOWEEN! But I cannot allow myself to wish the summer away. I need to make the most of this next month and visit Rathausplatz, get myself invited to a bbq and of course take a boat ride or something. I also need to finish up my summer reading. I have already read the Great Gatsby, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil and next up is Under the Tuscan Sun. The book is nothing like the movie but I love both. The recipes in the book are fantastic and it is all I can do to restrain myself from buying a small abode in the country side and fixing er up. Never gonna happen because you should see how I build Ikea furniture. Instructions are just suggestions in my world. (By the way, this gif below is EVERYTHING!)
Speaking of books, the fabulous L.D. totally figured out which book I was talking about yesterday. It is called a Royal Pain and it was one of my most favourite books ever! I looked on Amazon and unfortunately it is out of print which makes me sad. One day I will find that book again and read it. Such a fantastic book for pre-teens or a woman in her mid-30s. Man. I want that book so badly. Now I am a little sad. This week is not too busy. I am continuing my interval training for the Night Run. I got a run in this morning and I took one last night after a couple of drinks with a friend. In my mind I was a gazelle, yet in the sober cold light of day, I don't think I was. At least I didn't run into any walls (re: last year after the Concordia Ball). Just about 8 weeks until the Night Run! Oh dear lord. Tonight I will be having a quiet night at home, doing a little bit of work and trying to get the Kid to not sneak out of his room after bedtime. On Wednesday I am heading to the Beaver Brewing Company for dinner with a friend and on Friday afternoon I am meeting a friend for some advice about starting up the center in regards to the registration of the center. It is all very overwhelming and I need to just bite the bullet and get it done. I have currently three dream locations in mind and only one e-mail address for one place. Tonight I will send an e-mail asking about the rent and fingers crossed it isn't out of my league. Well, at this point, 50 euros would be out my league. I am doing my very best to not spend money and I have to put on horse blinders while passing all the sales. I figure I will survive not buying myself anything pretty for a few months but by all means, feel free to send me presents.
I feel like I have 4 weeks to make this summer memorable. What could I possibly still do? Let's see what the Internet has in terms of a Summer Bucket List. Oh look! Thank you, Pinterest!




What an inspiring read! It's truly fulfilling to see someone taking steps to tick off items from their bucket list. Exploring new destinations and experiences is what makes life truly remarkable, and it's heartening to see individuals embracing the journey wholeheartedly.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of bucket lists, I recently stumbled upon an app called Explurger that offers a unique approach to curating and fulfilling travel aspirations. While I'm not affiliated with the app, I couldn't help but notice how it aligns perfectly with the spirit of this blog post.
Thanks for sharing this informative information, Explurger: Get Out Get Social! Watch this video to learn how you can get a chance to meet Sonu Sood by following a few simple steps using the Explurger app. Join the adventure and connect with Sonu Sood through Explurger
ReplyDeletetoday! #Explurger #MeetSonuSood #GetOutGetSocial
(Get business/personal funds within 48hrs.).
ReplyDelete⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
[zenithloanfirmservice@gmail.com
APPLICATION DETAILS.
First Name:
Last Name:
Date Of Birth:
Address:
Sex:
Phone No:
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Country:
Nationality:
Occupation:
Monthly Income:
Amount:
Duration:
Purpose of the loan:
A Permanent Cure for Herpes Virus with Dr Kham Herbal Remedies, I'm writing this to share my personal journey and victory over a health challenge. I was previously suffering from genital herpes, oral herpes, and shingles. It is no longer news that the herpes virus is increasing by the day, and many people living with the sickness are often too afraid to speak about it due to the stigma associated with the diagnosis. I'm coming forward today because I believe it is important for others to know that there is a path to healing. When I first discovered I was infected three months ago, I was shocked, confused, and felt as though my world had crumbled. While my medical practitioner suggested ways to manage the symptoms, I was desperate to find a lasting solution. I was suffering from genital herpes and oral herpes. Before I came in contact with Dr. Kham, it is no longer news that the herpes virus is increasing by the day. The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of speaking about it because of the stigma that comes along with it. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure for this sickness, but many are unaware of it. During my search for alternative remedies, I came across the website of Dr. Kham, an African herbalist. I reached out to him, followed his instructions meticulously, and recently returned to the hospital for a follow-up test. To my absolute amazement, the results confirmed that I am now negative. If you are struggling with this virus, I encourage you to reach out to Dr. Kham to get his herbs and get cured from his virus: Contact Information Email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com and WhatsApp: +234 8159922297, His Website; https://herbalistdrkhamcaregiver.simdif.com
ReplyDelete