Workout Plan For Week 2 of the Challenge

Last week I didn't get as many workouts in as I wanted to. So this week of the challenge, I wanted to write down my workout goals and to try my very very best to get them in. As I wrote earlier, I did not jalk this morning but rather took a walk to the center and back. It was actually pretty awesome. As much as I love jalking around my park (yes, my park. It's mine. All mine), it was kind of spectacular to have this view as the sun rose. #Lovethiscity.

And because it is that time of the month that the Husband hides in the pantry rocking back and forth, I can't do any hardcore running for the next couple of days, so walking it is!

My super duper workout plan:

Tuesday: 45 minute walk
Wednesday: 45 minute walk, 45 minute bike ride home
(bike's hopefully still at work)
Thursday: 45 minute walk, pilates and maybe Bikram if I'm still upright
Friday: 45 minute walk, Bikram
Saturday: 2 hour walk
Sunday: Bikram
Monday: Jalk

Total hours: 10 hours (yikes!)

It's ambitious but after missing a few workouts last week, I feel I need to kick my tuckus a little. Next step, making a menu plan for the upcoming week... and actually sticking to it. Godspeed, Tova, godspeed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dressing your Pear Shaped Figure

The Kid's Birthday Party and Holding it Together the Best I Can

How to Dress Rich - Old Money