Workout Plan For Week 2 of the Challenge

Last week I didn't get as many workouts in as I wanted to. So this week of the challenge, I wanted to write down my workout goals and to try my very very best to get them in. As I wrote earlier, I did not jalk this morning but rather took a walk to the center and back. It was actually pretty awesome. As much as I love jalking around my park (yes, my park. It's mine. All mine), it was kind of spectacular to have this view as the sun rose. #Lovethiscity.

And because it is that time of the month that the Husband hides in the pantry rocking back and forth, I can't do any hardcore running for the next couple of days, so walking it is!

My super duper workout plan:

Tuesday: 45 minute walk
Wednesday: 45 minute walk, 45 minute bike ride home
(bike's hopefully still at work)
Thursday: 45 minute walk, pilates and maybe Bikram if I'm still upright
Friday: 45 minute walk, Bikram
Saturday: 2 hour walk
Sunday: Bikram
Monday: Jalk

Total hours: 10 hours (yikes!)

It's ambitious but after missing a few workouts last week, I feel I need to kick my tuckus a little. Next step, making a menu plan for the upcoming week... and actually sticking to it. Godspeed, Tova, godspeed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge