My Stats - End of Week 1

As promised, here are my stats! I was feeling kind of gross yesterday morning but this morning I woke up feeling a little bit lighter. It probably helped that I didn't eat last night and had wine. So much good wine. Last night was the Canada Day party at the official residence and for some stupid reason, I thought there would be a bbq. I should have known better. I grew up on this circuit. There be hors d'oeuvres and open bars. And the thing is, I will never eat hors d'oeuvres at parties. Why? I don't know. Maybe it is the thought that the one item I really like will disappear and I will spend the rest of the party desperately searching for that one tray being carried around. I will never forget you, pig in a blanket, New Year's Eve party 2001. Sad memory. So instead of turning myself into some kind of raider of the lost amuse bouche, I occupy my hands with wine and then I forget to eat and hello, I'm down a couple of pounds the next day. I should totally go to more cocktail parties. Or A.A. So, to make a long story short, look at dis!



Well, hey. I lost some weight and centimeters. Not bad, not bad at all. Especially after my dismal Sunday fiesta of melty cheese. If I am really really good this week, I might even reach my mini goal weight of 63.5 kilos next Tuesday. Then I can buy myself a present. Yay! Stay tuned for my list of presents that I plan to buy myself each time I reach a mini goal. We're going to be so poor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge