End of Week 2 of the 12 Week Challenge

Wellity wellity. Here we are. Two weeks have gone by. Ten weeks to go. Thank God. Last night, as you may have read, I was out. I ate cake. I ate cake before my weigh-in. Am I stupid? Jury is still out on that. But the good news is that I am down half a kilo even after my bread/lasagna/chocolate cake/wine orgy of last night. So here are my stats. I'm not jumping for joy but I am feeling pretty good. The best part is that I am down 1.5 kilos in 2 weeks and that ain't bad.


Now that two major events of the summer are over, I can focus more on not giving myself cirrhosis of the liver and work more on making healthier choices - better life choices if you will. So, to kick off week 3, here are my exercise goals:

Tuesday: Long walk home (missed my walk this morning because, wine)
Wednesday: Jalk and long walk home
Thursday: Jalk and Bikram
Friday: Jalk and Bikram
Saturday: Walk
Sunday: Bikram
Monday: Jalk

How are you all doing? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge