Week 5 Meal Plan

Well, the Husband is home today. His foot is still hurting. He played softball last night and what a suprise is still hurts. Poor guy. I banished him to the bedroom to watch TV there so that I could get a session of Wii Zumba in. I told him I would murder him if he came into the living room. Ain't nobody needs to see me try and dance. My new fave mid length class is the New York Night Club one. There's one dance that I call Leaving the Apartment in a Hurry... One move is repeated throughout the dance and you pretty much go back and forth and back and forth. It kind of looks like when I am in a hurry and have to leave and I'm like "Kindle, keys, Kindle, keys" as I run back and forth. I heart.

I also hit the gym this morning so now I feel all ripped and sore. I will have a pita with some cheese for lunch and then for dinner I am making roasted onions and red pepper with a lime dressing, homemade tzatziki, feta and grilled pitas. Healthy healty.

Tomorrow for dinner I will make Greek salad chicken wraps.

Wednesday I'm out.

Thursday: wraps with cripsy chicken and salad

Friday: Thai noodle salad

Saturday: Something semi healthy takeout

Sunday: We're flying to Berlin. I'll probably drop a couple of pounds from the sheer anxiety of flying with a toddler..

Week 5. Off we go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge