Chillaxed Weekend

I love Sunday afternoons. Right now the Kid is napping and so is the Husband. The Husband hurt his foot, sleeping... 3 days later and he is still in pain. It happens every 6 months or so and at least this time he doesn't blame it on a draft (if you live in Austria, you will totally get what I mean). Friday the Kid was home since his daycare was closed and we had a rocking time. I built a fort and a second later he threw himself on top of it and destroyed it. He tried to get me to ride his tiny tricycle and that is just not a good view from the back. I told friends last night, it was like wearing a plastic G-string. Friday night the Husband and I had a relaxing dinner at home and talked about inane stuff. Saturday was spent at home, bitching about Dora once again. Saturday night we went out with friends for a chill childless dinner and drinks after. It was a lot of fun!
This morning the Husband took the Kid to a playground and I cleaned and laundried and dusted and now I am Pinteresting and watching baseball reruns. Perfection.

This week is going to be busy!

Pick up new passport (I kid you not, my new passport picture is amahzing! I think they airbrushed me)
Workout and Zumba
Work on the charity event; put together two more prizes and create the list of questions and challenges
Self tan (will take a better part of a day)
Write a lot a lot
Meeting friends and a baby
Dinner out and a bday party
Pack
Fly to Berlin for two nights on Sunday... oh I'm sorry, correction, fly to Berlin with a two year old who cannot and will not sit still for more than a minute. I think am going to cry.

And there it is, the plans for week 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dressing your Pear Shaped Figure

The Kid's Birthday Party and Holding it Together the Best I Can

How to Dress Rich - Old Money