Back in Vienna and Back on Track

It's good to be home! It was a super fast trip and unfortunately I got super sick half way through and the Kid got a cold as well. But it was great to see the family and to see my sister and her kids. The Kid was a bundle of energy and stay tuned for my post about flying with a two year old. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll double up on birth control.

Due to stress I ate a lot of crap the last few days and despite being sick, I need to get back to some healthy healthy eating. My sister is looking amazing and she says it is all down to Zumba. She is an instructor and is super svelte now. She says that by constantly teaching, she is able to eat what she wants (to a point). Well, I'm sold. More Zumba Wii for me, wee! 

Tonight I am making crockpot fajitas and here is the recipe:

2 chicken breasts
2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
1 sliced onion
1 sliced red pepper
Veggie broth about 1 cup
1 cup fat free joghurt 
1/2 cup corn

It will cook for a few hours and then we'll eat them with tortilla wraps. During the day I'm making a fruit smoothie to detox. My body needs mucho mucho vitamin C right now! 

For the past 6 days I have been with the Kid and the Husband and family and now today is my day to recoup and recover and I am almost giddy with the silence. Hip hip hooray! 2 and a half months more of freedom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge