Self Tanning and a Quiet Morning

Last night the Kid had a nightmare and the Husband had stepped out to throw out the garbage. I picked him up and brought him into our bed. He fell asleep immediately and I heard the Husband come back into the apartment. He grabbed a bottle of water for the Kid and went into his room to place it in the crib. I admit it, I waited a couple of seconds before going in to warn him the Kid was no longer in his crib. I found the Husband checking the laundry hamper for him. I about died laughing. After 20 minutes we put the Kid back into his bed... after I stopped laughing of course. I'm going to hell.

Yesterday I picked up my passport and had planned to pick up something for my mom in the center in the afternoon. The weather decided that wasn't going to happen. Torrential downpour, lightning and thunder, I was in heaven. Once in a while I love a good storm. I would have loved it more had I been at home, on my balcony, dry.

This morning I hit the gym again and Tubesock Lady has upped her game. She's already taking off her sweater as she enters. I'm onto you. I'm watching you. There really is an increase in people at the gym now and it is bothering me. I guess bikini season is around the corner and people are getting their fitness on. Sigh. Good for them, bla bla.

This morning I wanted to Zumba too but Pinterest drew me in. I figured I could multi task and so I also did some self tanning. Stay tuned. I used the GOSH stuff I reviewed last year. Gawd I stink.

In the afternoon I have an appointment and then I am going to a friend's for dinner. Tomorrow is a public holiday and I'm looking forward to a family day! Pretty mellow week, the calm before the storm. Flying to Berlin soon. Hold me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge