Another Weight Loss Meal Plan

It is a rainy day and that is a-ok. It will motivate me to write more. This morning at 5:30 there was a great little storm and it made me feel all Gothic and happy. I heart storms. The Husband and I will sit on the balcony and take in a good storm while I yell at him "Stop touching the goddamn metal railing!" Aww. One time when he was away for business there was an epic storm in the evening. I sat on the balcony with my glass of wine and then kaboom!! The church across the street was hit by lightning. I jumped higher than any girl ever with big boobs has but amazingly I didn't spill my wine. I called the Husband about the lightning strike and he didn't believe til he came back and saw the clock had actually stopped on the church tower. Booyah!

But enough of that, in other news, a friend PM'd me with some weight loss advice of her own.. Hey, is that Sharon Stone on Magnum? Focus, Tova. Anyway, she sent me her way that she lost a ton of weight and I asked her if I could share it on my blog. Copy and pasted and slightly edited from the desk of Sylvia (by the way, she is super svelte so I'm not sure where those 6 kg came from :)):


I lost 6kg by having smaller meals:
Breakfast: Oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds (just enough to cover the base of the bowl - don't heap it). Half an apple, or just shitloads of fruit (mangos are yum). a tablespoon of yoghurt and a little milk.
Lunch: Large capuccino, and half a papya, or half a mango. The capuccino filled me up, think it's the milk.
Pre dinner snack: self roasted small handfull of Cashews.
Dinner, veggie and fish/ bbq'd rib, steak, anything you wish, but just a normal portion. No bread. Rice is ok.
Post dinner, a square or two of chocolate (I mainly left this out, because I have tendency to 'once i start i can't stop').
I also swam every day, or did 20min yoga. They both really helped with 6-pack!
Lost 5kg in the first 4 weeks, and then a 6th kilo in following 2, it was easy to lose the weight just by eating right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge