Week 5 starts tomorrow


Operation Tubetop Week 5

And so I head into week 5 (tomorrow) and I am down about 3 kilos. I thought I would be further along but meh, I’ll take what I can get. My hair is now a hamster yellow with a lovely shade of hooker orange running through it. The next step is to tone it down with an icy ash blonde to hopefully get rid of the yellow. I am so sorry hair. Just stay strong. A few more weeks to go. I am super annoyed at my gym this morning- it was closed! Obviously someone overslept and didn’t get there in time. I am so ticked. Do they not realise the amount of willpower I employ just to get my ass out of bed at 5:40? Ugh, gonna have to work out Saturday and Sunday as well. Go, me. sigh. So here we are at week 5! Andale andale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge