Back Home and Back on Track

I was in Canada the past week surprising my mother for her birthday. I will admit that I attacked the food as a termite to wood. It had been 5 years since I had tasted the greasy goodness of Pizza Pizza.. Sweet Jeebus, I expanded. But that is life and it was a holiday so I cant beat myself up too much... or can I.

While I was in Ottawa, I picked up Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 DVD and today is the second day I've done it. Someone call a doctor, I am in pain. Even though I hit the crosstrainer at least 4 to 5 times a week, this workout kicks my butt. Amazeballs!


The idea behind the workout is that in 30 days you will be ripped. It is made up of 4 workouts that get harder each week (oh God please no, I can't bend down to pee). It also comes with an online meal plan that is pretty easy to follow and looks pretty yummy. Though I will continue (restart) my Operation Tubetop eating plan, I will use a couple of her recipes in the next couple of weeks and post them here.

So kids, I have about 5 weeks to go so stay tuned for September 1st for final (or almost final) pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge