Skinny Italian


A Housewife Cookbook

I love to cook and I especially love to cook anything Italian. Just the mixture of herbs and spices and garlic and there’s usually cheese. Have I mentioned I love cheese? No, well, I love cheese. I love cheese so much... I love it. I love it when it melts. I love it straight. I love it on bread. I just love cheese. Ok, I’m done, you get the point.

 
I have tried these past few weeks to avoid cooking as I usually do because I have a hard time controlling portions. I could down a lasagne for 6 people easily and that is why a lot of my dishes in my eating plan are already “pre-measured”. This morning I was scanning my cookbooks (a passion of mine. I love cookbooks and even though I usually Google recipes I love to peruse actual books) and saw my Skinny Italian book from Teresa Guidice (a Real Housewife of New Jersey). I bought this book a couple of years ago in a moment of weakness but lo and behold, it ain’t bad. The recipes are pretty authentic and there is stuff to read and stuff. Obviously I have a way with words. In a week or two, or when I can be half-assed, I will try one of the recipes and recreate it and post about it here. I’ve heard that she has written a couple of more books and I would love to pick them up but I live in Europe and that would involve going online and waiting too long for delivery. Maybe when I am in Canada this month I will pick one of them up..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge