Christmas Prep and Some of My Favourite Things

Crazy busy day at work today. And tomorrow more of the same! But at least I am starting to feel a little better. I'm even wearing my "Happy Hanukkah, Bitches!" sweater because awesome.

I also have the same style sweater that says "Brunch, Because Mimosas" Man, these sweaters make me so happy. I am ready for another quiet night at home. I might even get a chance to watch A Royal Christmas as was suggested by my friend over in Australia. It is a Hallmark Christmas film starring Jane Seymour and sounds like something I will adore in all its cheesy corniness. So stay tuned for that re-cap. I am slowly starting to get all the Christmas feels and it is only going to be heightened this Saturday when we decorate. Yaay!

As much as Halloween is everything to me, Christmas and Hanukkah are too.. Because PRESENTS! AND GLITTER! This year I am changing up our decorations. The last couple of years we have had a fake white Christmas tree. It was awesome in our old apartment, in our new apartment? Not so much. It looked sad last year. It looked out of place. It kind of looked like me back in the 90's in Moscow, hanging out in bars surrounded by Russian gazelle-like woman.

I decided a few weeks ago to order a new tree. A grand green tree. A tree that would be worthy of our beautiful apartment on Drasche Park. Go big or go home. I went big. I went 240 cm big. And well, it arrived. So this new tree is big. The box alone weighs over 30 pounds and my friend at work was kind enough to help me lug it back to my office from the post office. We got some looks because it kind of looked like we were transporting a body. Now, the next challenge is for me to get this kerblasted tree home. On Thursday I will enlist the same friend to help me bring it to a taxi so that I can bring it home. I don't need to tell you that this will no doubt be an adventure in itself. I also need to buy new lights and more bling for this monster of a tree. I CANNOT WAIT!

Moving on, here are some of my favourite things ever right now!

Dis Cup!

I bought this today and I while I shouldn't be spending money, I couldn't help myself. This cup screams Christmas! And has a handy lid to stop the rum fumes from escaping from my French vanilla roast. Win win!

Dese Slippers!

I am literally in love with Kik! Go ahead and judge me but the prices are amazing and every single time I step foot inside, I get something I don't need. But I needed these slippers and for 5.99 I have no regrets. They are so cozy and perfect. Like Christmas on my feet. Heart.

Viden Hair care products!

My talented friend L.G. designed these super awesome labels and and is producing this new line of hair care products. Her husband is a fabulous hair dresser/barber who owns the Nude chain as well as the very awesome new barber shop on Stumpergasse called Giller and Co. They did awesome at Feschmarkt the other weekend and I know why. I have the shampoo, conditioner and hair refresher and I now have a huge crush. The smell is out of this world and my hair is for the first time, in a very long time, shiny. If you want to buy these bad boys, visit the Nude salons in Vienna. Worth every cent!!

Bridget Jones.

Yeah, I know, pretty much everybody loves this film. But every year I watch it and I still adore it. She is the ultimate hero and everything I want in a romantic comedy. Favourite parts include; her speech at the book launch, the fight, and of course the ending. The.best. I just now how to get ready to watch Love, Actually which always reduces me to a puddle of tears every.single.time.

There is still so much to do with just a month left until Christmas Eve. I need to get my shopping done ASAP and I am usually so ahead of the game that I feel shame to be so far behind. Such shame. Also, as every year, I send out our annual Christmas letter/card. If you want one, please send me your home address. Last year's card was our faces imposed on the Kardashian-West family from their Vogue shoot.

Just wait for this year's card! So if you want one, PM me or e-mail me at tmspatz@gmail.com. If you think I have your address, you would be wrong. I once again forgot to store them properly last year so please re-send yours if you want some Christmas mail! I wish you all a fantastic evening and now I must go and watch a terrible made-for-tv film! Yaay! Bring it!

Comments

  1. Amazing post, would you mind checking mine? haute her girl hair care tips hope you will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ininFnio-fu Maritza Jackson download
    gingchecogbers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge