August Goals

I cannot believe it is already August. This summer is flying by. THIS YEAR IS FLYING BY. I need to get back on track with everything: home fixes, weight loss, exercise, fun, experimentation, etc. Well, exercise has been still pretty good so I can pat myself on my back for that one. Pat. Pat. Pitt.
On Monday I made a vow that I'd stick to clean eating, no booze, no bread, no sugar, no cheese etc. Ha. I lasted a day. But yesterday I was back on track, but with some cheese. I have noticed that when I let heavily refined carbs into my life, I let le bloat and le indigestion in as well. I think I might have a problem with white bread and I know that I have mentioned it before and yet I keep letting it be my master. 50 Shades of Wheat and Wheat By-products. New bestseller. Trademark. So I am just cutting out bad carbs and sugar for a while and will see how my stomach fares. It has been only a day and I already feel less bloaty and bitchy. I also overslept this morning so I did catch up on some zzzzzz's. Holla.

So, before I go off another tangent, I will outline some of my goals for this upcoming month:

Avoid the wheat at all costs. Well, a slice of pizza here and there will not be punished.

Finish organizing the kitchen. I have to buy a bookshelf for the kitchen so that the counter isn't constantly covered in crap. It is driving me nutso everyday. And nutso mommy is not a good mommy.

Continue to hit up Bikram at least once or twice a week. 

Walks at least 5 times a week.

Back to the Dinner Inspired by a Film challenge. 

A weekend away with the Husband (I hope this happens)

Starting Halloween crafts because new apartment means new theme means new crafts means SO MANY THINGS TO DO!

Hello August, you are going to be busy. Also, on the 14th, I am flying to Switzerland and then taking a train to Germany (European borders, you are drunk, go home) so that I can attend my dear friend's husband's funeral. I will be gone for 2 nights and luckily the nanny and the in laws will be back so it won't be too much of a struggle with the Kid. With a few days off here and there and lots to do, it is time to enjoy the last month of summer. Happy 1st of August!

Take plane to one country, to take train to other country beside country of origin.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge