Weight loss rewards

I am down 7 pounds in 2 weeks and I am pretty psyched but I still have a ways to go. To keep me motivated, I have to keep my eyes on the prize and well, reward myself on the way. When I reach the minus 10 pound mark, I will be buying myself some new make up brushes. Below are my rewards for every five pounds lost after that!

-10 * make up brushes
-15 * pair of shoes (or 2 pairs)
-20 * new foundation (Chanel or Make up Forever)
-25 * 100 Euro spending spree
-27 * and keeping it off for 3 months * a Pin Up photoshoot

Pretty excited about the last one. I figure now is the time to immortalize my youth on film... I have a feeling that it will take me about 3-4 months to get to my goal weight and that works out to about 2 pounds a week. This is about healthy weight loss and eating without feeling guilty - embracing a healthier attitude towards food in general. Go me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge