OMG! 11.5 More Days of Work

I am so super blessed that I have this job and to make things even more awesomer, as of April 5 I am off for 4 months. Yes, financially it isn't awesomeness, but mentally it rocks. I will back at work in August but oh my oh my, what I will be doing for those 4 months! I cannot wait. If you know me, you know I don't sit still. Being sick sooks regardless but when I am sick I get sicker if I can't get crap done. Drives me crazy. But anyway... Here is a list of awesome stupendous things I will doing as of April 8, 5:30 a.m. Central European Time

- Working out 4-5 times a week
- Taking the kid to daycare later than usual
- Spending more time with the kid
- Repainting our apartment doors. They are dark brown and wood and ugly ugly
- Re-doing the toilet. Currently has brown tile which I will paint and no doubt will cause my Husband excessive heartburn when I call him during the day to tell him I broke some important sewage pipe or something
- Set up the balcony and plant things that grow
- Blog blog blog
- Work on my charity event planned for May (check it out on Facebook Vienna Charity Schnitzeljagd and sign up if you are in town!)
- Write my novel based loosely on this blog
- Hopefully go on a fun filled family vacation in June
- Play tennis with a friend
- And get to Operation Tubetop goal

I am so psyched! Thank you universe for giving me this time off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge