White Chicken Enchilada from Pinterest

So I made the supposedly best White Chicken Enchilada ever and I have to say it was pretty darn good... The one downside, I don't think I can eat cheese again for a while. The dish is sinful and I think it might be a once a year dish.

I actually followed the recipe to the letter and I am currently suffering heart palpatations. You can find the recipe here and down below is the picture of the finished product. I don't think I can look at it right now. The cheese, it kills. I plan to spend the afternoon making low fat blueberry muffins and searching for my Spanx.




Comments

  1. Use mexican rice instead of cheese for a healthier version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge