Tis the Season

Day 2 of not working and I am in Heaven! The Kid's lung infection has cleared up and he is back at daycare and I have all the time in the world.

Yesterday I hit the gym, met friends for lunch, made quiche and then met a friend for drinks. So this is what A Real Housewife does! Bliss. On Saturday night we (I) decorated our apartment for Christmas and it is rocking. Please note pictures below. If you have a white fake Christmas tree, you might as well go over the top tacky.




And the Husband picked this up on Sunday for me... He knows me so well.




As I mentioned last week, I's got some Pinterest stuff to do. Tonight I am making the so-called best white chicken enchilada eva and I am curious if this is true. I will post my review tomorrow. The rest of today will be comprised of a gym visit, Christmas card writing, shopping for Christmas gifts and most likely a quick stop at a Christmas market because Mommy hasn't been to one yet. My life rocks!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dressing your Pear Shaped Figure

The Kid's Birthday Party and Holding it Together the Best I Can

How to Dress Rich - Old Money