Tis the Season

Day 2 of not working and I am in Heaven! The Kid's lung infection has cleared up and he is back at daycare and I have all the time in the world.

Yesterday I hit the gym, met friends for lunch, made quiche and then met a friend for drinks. So this is what A Real Housewife does! Bliss. On Saturday night we (I) decorated our apartment for Christmas and it is rocking. Please note pictures below. If you have a white fake Christmas tree, you might as well go over the top tacky.




And the Husband picked this up on Sunday for me... He knows me so well.




As I mentioned last week, I's got some Pinterest stuff to do. Tonight I am making the so-called best white chicken enchilada eva and I am curious if this is true. I will post my review tomorrow. The rest of today will be comprised of a gym visit, Christmas card writing, shopping for Christmas gifts and most likely a quick stop at a Christmas market because Mommy hasn't been to one yet. My life rocks!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge