New Year's Eve Plan

Sup? It's New Year's Eve. Woot? I haven't had a blow out crazy New Year's Eve in years and that is a-ok. I've traded in the sequins for jeggings. And standing outside in the bitter cold, to watching TV and drinking champagne that hasn't been marked up by 500 per cent. I've had some crazy NYE times; Red Square for Y2K, top of the CN tower, in the center of Vienna (I was on a balcony overlooking the Graben and I may or may not have yelled "BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN, PEASANTS!!" and I totally don't fault people below for aiming fireworks at me) and so on and so forth and guys... I'm tired. I do, however, reserve the right to change my mind next year.

This year will be our first New Year's Eve in the new apartment and I am curious if we will see fireworks in the park. We are having a couple of friends over for a casual night of champagne, raclette, and lead melting (Austrian tradition). If you are looking for comfort food and glitter, come on by! By 12:30, I imagine I will be in flannel pj's and in bed. Not sure how the Kid will be but I imagine he will pass out mid zoom around 10. But oh will he fight it!


Tomorrow I imagine that the Husband and I will trade off on Kid duty as we die a quiet death. But then on the second, I will be starting my cleanse. I have a spa appointment at 2 in the afternoon to help distract me from the pity party for one I will be holding. Look good, feel better! Right?

So Happy New Year and see you all in 2015!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge