Week 2 of the 12 Week Challenge


Happy Monday! Wow! End of week 1 and I am so happy to report that I lost some weight. This is epic considering I was sick this weekend and it was a weekend and weekend rhymes with pizza. I did not drink anything which pretty much is a flashing sign that girl be sick. I tried to do mind over matter throughout the weekend.

My body was all like "Gurl, you sick."
And I was all like "No way, Jose. I have stuff to do."
And my body was all like "Watch me shut down!"
And I was all like "Mind conquers all, bitch."

It was a ghetto pantomine and I'm still not sure if I am sick or not but since I am heading to work, survey says that I'm going to be o.k. Last night was epic but I will talk about it in another post. However, after the momentous event, the Kid decided to drive us up the wall at 20 minute intervals for 2 hours. Then at 4, he started up again. Needless to say, I am the walking dead this morning.
For the love of God, go.to.sleep

But back to the challenge. The past week was not bad in terms of keeping my calories at a good level. Sure, there were a few days I thought I would go all coyote and eat my own arm, but otherwise, it was not that bad. I also got a ton of walking in thanks to Fitbit. What I really like about it is that it keeps me moving. It's a little like a Jewish mother sending you e-mails like "Just a few more steps" or "You've reached your calorie intake for the day". Screw you Fitbit, you're not the boss of me. Or, maybe you are. Sigh.

So, without further ado... I present my stats.



I am down 2.5 kilos which is 5.5 pounds. I know that the majority of it is water but hey, I'll take it! Here is to another successful week. My goals are (exercise-wise)

Monday: Walk (45 minutes)
Tuesday: Step machine (45 minutes)
Wednesday: Step machine and 30 minutes of yoga
Thursday: Walk (45 minutes) and morning pilates (1 hour)
Friday: Walk (45 minutes) and maybe Bikram
Saturday: Walk (45 minutes)
Sunday: Bikram

Gotta keep moving and keeping my calories low!! Hope you all are happy with your stats! Happy Monday!


Comments

  1. YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as many as coins you need from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

    You can press CLAIM as much as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge