Operation Tubetop 12 Week Challenge - Week 3


Wassup! Oh man, am I happy to be heading to work today. It has been the House of Sick over here. The Kid has a bad cold (it is starting to clear up now) and now the Husband has man flu. Luckily he (the Husband) segregated himself yesterday and stayed for the afternoon at his parents' place. The Nanny, like an angel, arrived yesterday afternoon at our place so I was able to head out and take a breath and buy moss (Halloween, it a-coming). I also met a friend in the evening for a trip to Ikea. Little sidenote: Ikea shopping with another female is how the Ikea experience should go down. There is aahing and oohing and no "I will cut you, you bastard if you do not let me buy this totally impractical lamp". Ahem. Anyway. As promised, here are my stats after 2 weeks. It's not a huge loss but I am still really happy. I am getting a lot of walking in and being very careful with my caloric intake. I have also noticed that my stomach has settled these past couple of weeks and I am in a much better mood. Win win.

So here comes week 3 and I am ready! Here is my plan for the upcoming week; exercise-wise:

Monday: I didn't get a morning walk in because of sleep training (stay tuned) but managed over 20,000 steps.
Tuesday: Morning walk and an extra mini walk after work
Wednesday: Morning walk and home yoga for 30 minutes
Thursday: Morning walk x 2 and pilates
Friday: Step machine
Saturday: Morning walk
Sunday: (hopefully) Bikram and then family walk in the afternoon

Week 3, here we go! Let's do this!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge