Voodoo Magic Syoss

I am back from a great holiday but recovering from lack of sleep, too much wine, too little excercise and way too much food. It will be a couple of weeks until I post a picture.

I did something stupid before I left on holiday. I dyed my hair back to brown. Why? No idea why but let me just say I was not happy. I have gotten used to the blonde and even though I want to tone it down, I think I might be sticking to it for a while more...Ever more. In a panic, I picked up a box of Syoss and on our trip, dyed it back again. I told the Husband that I would dye it in the morning in case there would be a disaster of epic proportions leading me to head to the small town pharmacy down the street and purchase even more dye. How he puts up with me is a miracle.

I have to say, I am impressed with the Syoss lightener. It took medium brown hair and dyed it blonde with minimal orangey-yellowy after effects. Yes, I had to do a rinse of ash blonde to correct the tone when I got home but overall, I was shocked that just one box took me from brunette to blonde (without my scalp scabbing or my hair coming out in clumps). So if you are dumb like me or fearless like navy marine, pick up some Syoss to bleach the bejeebus out of your hair. You're welcome.

Comments

  1. Thanks for this amazing article. I loved it check haute her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge