Stars without Make up

I have to thank my friend Alix for turning me on to New York Daily Mail. It has a great celeb section and this one series of photos caught my eye. Why are we (or maybe just me and a couple of friends) so happy to see a less than perfect picture of a celeb? Well, my theory is that it makes a lot of us feel a whole lot better about ourselves... Haha hahaha.. You have millions and beautiful clothes but you still don't look so good without make up... ha ha.. God, I am pathetic. Sure, some of these starts still look stunning and you have my full permission to quickly click through those and mutter to yourself "flattering light". Enjoy

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/stars-makeup-real-face-fame-gallery-1.21019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge