Gettin Back in Shape

I haven't been to the gym in a couple of weeks and I am starting to feel gross ergo I ignore the scale. It is easy for me to go off track and suddenly see a picture of myself and say "Honey? Who is that corpulent pale creature holding our son?" and then I cry. So it is time to really buckle down so that this Halloween I can rock a costume of little material.

Today is my first day back at work and it feels good to be busy again. The busier I am, the more productive I am and so stay tuned for creations of crap that I will be making in the near future. And as of tomorrow morning at 5:45 my alarm will go off and I will be dragging myself back to the gym. No more sleeping in until 7 a.m. Oh no no no no. I think I am going to cry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge