I heart pink hair

The other day I was on Pinterest (I am always on Pinterest) and saw that Lauren Conrad (she was awesome on the Hills!!) had done a tutorial on pastel chalking temporary pink hair dye. It looked easy enough but when I went to the store to purchase the pastel chalk, it was nowhere to be found. So being impulsive and stupid, I bought pink hair spray. The first night I did just the tips which was pretty cute and then I got cocky and did the whole head. But I will admit it, I love it. If I didn't have a job I would maybe perhaps consider going permanently pink. The Husband wasn't a fan.


As you can see, I have been photobombed by the History Channel and my son.


Another view... PINK!!! The spray is temporary and washes right out (except for bits and pieces.. so embarassing on Monday morning).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge