Real Housewives of Miami

Oh zippity doo dah! It is back! I loved this show when it premiered a couple of years ago but apparently did badly in the ratings... But, after a slight rehaul and some new cast members, this show is back!



At 4:30 this morning, my son had a night terror. I had heard about these but didn't really understand how absolutely terrible these are. The kid seems to be awake but is screaming and thrashing and pushing everything and every one away. Not fun. But after a couple of minutes he calmed down and all was well in the world. Well, except I couldn't fall asleep again. I decided to watch the first episode of Real Housewives of Miami that aired a couple of weeks ago. Oh it was fantastic and had lots of brilliant one-liners from my most favourite reality woman on TV. Mama Elsa. She looks terrifying but she is a hoot! This is also a gentle reminder to keep the plastic surgery to a minimum, ladies.



Tonight the Husband is at a client dinner and once the kid is in bed, I get the whole place to myself! Woot woot! I'll be taking a bath, giving myself a facial, shaving, eating dinner and catching up on the Real Housewives of New Jersey and the second episode of Miami. It will be a fabulous evening!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge