The Plague and Failing as a Parent and Good Deeds

So so so sorry for not keeping up with the Blog last week (I don't know who I am apologizing to but meh). Got the sick and then had to have a meeting at the Kid's daycare about his temper. You never feel like more of a failure than when your kid acts out. He's a good kid but he's two and wants to permanently be by my side. I get it, I am fabulous.

Anyway, as January flies by and I find more reasons to eat badly I have come to the conclusion that instead of feeding my stomach I need to feed my soul. And so I am starting the "Good Deed Every Month" plan. I have an awesome life and so it is my responsibility to spread joy. Who's with me?! Find at least one thing you can do to make someone's life a little better. I've just done something for January and February is coming up and I will start searching for a new good deed soon. Also, I am starting to plan a charity event in Vienna for some time in April. It will involve a city scavenger hunt and so my lovely friends in Vienna, please inquire inside.

Let's spread the happiness and at the same time, make ourselves happy in the process. Win win, I tell you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge