Supplements and a Cleanse

This winter I am determined to stick to a supplement routine. I usually take vitamin B in the winter to fight the dark dark days and feelings of murderous rage - a friend suggested this a couple of years ago and it was a very good suggestion. Here is a list of vitamins I am taking everyday:

Vitamin B
Viamin C
Vitamin E
Magnesium

I feel better.

I also started a colon cleanse on Monday by taking psyllium husk (another friend suggested this a few years ago as well) I have good friends. The cleanse is 10 days long and I am also drinking freshly pressed juice during the days and a healthy dinner at night. Even on day 3 I am feeling a million times better! I feel like it is a good idea to clear out the system. Although there hasn't been much of a "clear out" yet, I am confident I'll be yelling "Thar she blows!!!" any day now. Hopefully when I am at home. Must buy more Febreze for the bathroom. I apologize in advance, dear Husband. I will run the tap to preserve the goddess like vision you have of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge