Obsessed with...maybe... not sure...

I bought L'Oreal - Nude Magique BB Cream the other day and finally used it this morning. It is Friday and although we don't have a dress code my version of casual Fridays is to sometimes wear flats. I also decided to take it one step further and forgo slapping on a thick layer of foundation. Instead, I tried the stuff that promises to all sorts of voodoo magic to my skin.

So it comes out of the tube, it is a white slightly grainy substance that kind of feels like wet sand. I initially thought it had expired or had been tampered with. But alas, no, that is how it is supposed to look and feel like. I rubbed it on my face and was kind of surprised that the coverage was decent. I set it with some powder and the result was ok. A little bit of coverage but not as heayy as foundation. Apparently using this for a week will change my skin and while it isn't voodoo magic by any stretch of the imagination, I am willing to give it a try... on weekends and some casual Fridays. I give it a "let's wait and see" star.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge