Teeth Whitening - Cheapo Version

To be a Real Housewife, youse got to have the white white teeth. I mentioned a few months ago that I was pretty happy with the Blend a Med white strips but yes, they can be a little pricey. After spending a little time (hours and hours of unmitigated scrolling) on Pinterest, I came across and at-home teeth whitening recipe and it goes like this:

2 tbsp of Hydrogen Peroxide (the 3 per cent stuff)
2 tbsp of Baking Soda
1 tbsp of tooth paste

Mix it together. Brush your teeth for two minutes, trying not to gag on the mixture and then rinse. Do this once a week until you get the results you want. I'm going for "seen from Space" white.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge