Pinterest Spring Offer

I'm wearing hot pink today. I feel like brining a little colour to my day. We are in the middle of January and for some reason, Spring feels like it is just around the corner. Woot woot! I like to lie to myself once in a while. Anyway, I want to offer my Pinterest offer again!

If you don't know what it is, here is a little recap:
Recently my sister asked for a personal shopper as a joke on Facebook and as I was all like "let me do it!! Please let me do it!! I need to be needed and useful!" and so, without her really agreeing, I went ahead and made a Pin board for her and started pinning clothes that I thought would work for her body type, lifestyle (she has 3 adorable children) and budget. Oh how fun that was! I made sure (save for a couple of pins) that I chose clothes easily bought on her side of the pond and within a reasonable price range.

So now (I trademark this idea guys, like totally patented right now as I type) I offer you folks your very own board where I will pin things that I think would be perfect for you and your lifestyle. Let me know if you are interested by writing a comment below or pm me or send me an email... And I will get right on it...

Vive le Pinterest!!!

Also, if you already have a board that I have created, I will start adding Spring looks if you want. Just drop me a comment below and I will get started. Remember, I don't actually have to know you to make a board, I just need a couple of details and then I can get started!! Woot woot!

Comments

  1. I love the board you did for me--you have a real talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Springwear on its way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge