Christmas Recap

Wow, it was a trip. The Kid decided to get the chicken pox over Christmas and then once that started to clear up, he got a terrible cold. It is apparently tradition to get sick over the holidays. My sister had scarlet fever one year and one year I had appendicitis. Obvioulsy we were making damn sure that we'd get awesome gifts.

Apropos awesome gifts, this year I lucked out!

From the Husband:
3 pairs of (slutty impractical) heels. I love them but they are almost impossible to walk in. I have been practicing for the past couple of days.
Lingerie
An awesome over the top keychain. It is so blingy that the Kid tried to decorate the tree with it
Computer speakers shaped like red high heels
A USB coffee cup warmer (I never finish a cup of coffee at home before it gets cold)
A Kindle light
A cute sweater dress
A Bath Butler (I have always wanted one of these)
A hook to hang my purse on tables (I don't know how he knew I wanted one)
UV Gel nail tip kit (I died opening this! SO excited!!!)

The man did well. I showed him affection for a minute. I also got rocking gifts from friends:

A cupcake set and an awesome oven mitt with a fake diamond ring (highlarious)
A cake pop set and nailpolish (can't wait to make cake pops!!)
A Private Benjamin DVD (a very important life changing film for me) and a Swarovski pen (filled with crystals! Squeal!!!)

I also received a Forever 21 gift certificate from the inlaws so that is where I will be heading today. It has truly been an incredible incredible Christmas! I am so lucky!!

Day 5 of sticking to low carb eating and doing well. Stay tuned for updates and fun tutorials (ie. cakepops and gel nails)

Happy 4th of January!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge