Weekly Wrap Up

This was a long week but a good one. Tonight I am heading out for dinner with a friend and then heading to the Vienna Expats 10 year anniversary party at the Golden Harp. Vienna Expats was a lifeline for me so many years ago and I got to meet so many great people! It is also crazy to think that almost exactly a year ago, I had my birthday party in the same place. This year I am pretty sure I won't be recreating the shower/chair Flashdance scene. Cringe. But, hey, you never know.


So this was my week:

Number of early morning walks: 6 (yes! Feels so good to be doing this regularly again!)
Bikram sessions: 1 (last Sunday and I hope to go again tomorrow)
Being yelled at by a constipated child: 5
Number of book chapters completed: 1.5
Beautiful e-mails and pm's from people reading my blog: 5 (thank you, compliments are everything)
Times I have wondered why my make up brushes are wet: 3
Finding out that the Kid licks my make up brushes: 1
Moving make up brushes to higher spot: 1
Times I have laughed out loud: Too many to count
Dinners out at a fab Mexican restaurant: 1
Getting a new fabulous cut and colour: 0 (so bummed but another appointment on the 20th)
Visit's to the Kid's new therapist: 1 and she suggested just 30 minutes a session for now. The power of kvetch is strong in him.
Times I had a hissy fit while waiting for the 13A to take the Kid back to daycare after the therapy session and a stupid garbage truck was idling for so EFFING LONG!: 1
Making reservations at my favourite Georgian restaurant for the Husband's bday next Friday: 1
Times I have been an effective mother and have used firm but loving language to discipline the Kid: Hahahaha. I'm weak.
Kisses given to the Kid: A bazillion
Number of times I have counted my lucky stars: Over and over again
Watched re-runs of Southern Charm season 1 to gear up for season 2: 4
Number of times the Husband has probably thought about leaving my sorry ass: After the bus hissy fit? Probably a couple of times.

It was a good week but I am happy that it is the weekend. Just got back from a long and awesome walk with my friend. We did the walk I did last week - the I LOVE THIS CITY SO FREAKING MUCH walk - and it was fabulous. Nothing like Baroque buildings at 6:45 in the morning. It looks like the sun is coming up and that is will be a mild March day! So happy Saturday and catch you on the flipside!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge