A Little Bargain Shopping Spree

I had a nice birthday and was touched by all the birthday wishes, thank you! So then, I decided to further spoil myself and do a little shopping after work. I am not always in the mood to shop (shocking) but when the mood does hit, watch out, I will Oprah myself - a pair for me, a pair for me. I went to one of my favourite cheapy stores and within 20 minutes had bought 3 pairs of shoes, 3 pairs of earrings and one statement necklace... all for 80 euros! Jackpot. I love a sale!

And so, here are my purchases (I took the pictures last night and after a couple of cocktails, I was no Terry Richardson or maybe I was... Boom!)

So, the first pair are sensible (boo) but will go with everything.. Like a Burberry trenchcoat. But those coats are expensive. These boots were not. Practical boots, sigh.



Then these are also practical and I am a sucker for a wedge shoe. Less chance of face-planting on cobblestones.

And these stole my heart. Faux-suede but so awesome. Heart heart.


I also spied these earrings and I love the colours! Of course I had to buy three pairs because they cost 1.50 each. BARGAIN!!!

And I couldn't leave the store without a new necklace. This is nice and chunky and I can't wait to wear it!

And so, that was my little shopping spree. I was a women possessed!

I have a lot to do the next few days. It is the Kid's bday party on Saturday and tonight I have to start decorating. The Husband said we could decorate on Saturday and I turned to him and said "Have we met?". Friday we have another therapist visit and then I will spend the evening making a bday cake. Stay tuned for a post about apple shaped figures (that's in the works!) and hosting a mini Mardi Gras party. Fun fun. Now off to the gym!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge