A Little Bargain Shopping Spree

I had a nice birthday and was touched by all the birthday wishes, thank you! So then, I decided to further spoil myself and do a little shopping after work. I am not always in the mood to shop (shocking) but when the mood does hit, watch out, I will Oprah myself - a pair for me, a pair for me. I went to one of my favourite cheapy stores and within 20 minutes had bought 3 pairs of shoes, 3 pairs of earrings and one statement necklace... all for 80 euros! Jackpot. I love a sale!

And so, here are my purchases (I took the pictures last night and after a couple of cocktails, I was no Terry Richardson or maybe I was... Boom!)

So, the first pair are sensible (boo) but will go with everything.. Like a Burberry trenchcoat. But those coats are expensive. These boots were not. Practical boots, sigh.



Then these are also practical and I am a sucker for a wedge shoe. Less chance of face-planting on cobblestones.

And these stole my heart. Faux-suede but so awesome. Heart heart.


I also spied these earrings and I love the colours! Of course I had to buy three pairs because they cost 1.50 each. BARGAIN!!!

And I couldn't leave the store without a new necklace. This is nice and chunky and I can't wait to wear it!

And so, that was my little shopping spree. I was a women possessed!

I have a lot to do the next few days. It is the Kid's bday party on Saturday and tonight I have to start decorating. The Husband said we could decorate on Saturday and I turned to him and said "Have we met?". Friday we have another therapist visit and then I will spend the evening making a bday cake. Stay tuned for a post about apple shaped figures (that's in the works!) and hosting a mini Mardi Gras party. Fun fun. Now off to the gym!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dressing your Pear Shaped Figure

The Kid's Birthday Party and Holding it Together the Best I Can

How to Dress Rich - Old Money