Pinterest Challenge

Just a little reminder about the Pinterest challenge! You have until February 28th to finish :) Once you have completed your craft, e-mail me at tmspatz@gmail.com with your entry and I will feature it on the blog!

My Pinterest-like craft will be changing up a simple long black H&M jersey dress into a ball gown by February 22nd (ha. ha. I am totally over my head with this).
Some curtains, a few throw pillows and this will be a superb ball gown

This afternoon I will be heading out to buy some embroidery (black and gold) and see where I can add it. The dress is at the post office which I will pick up tomorrow morning. I think this might be an epic win or an epic disaster but as you should know by now, I like a challenge... as panic-inducing as they often are.

So, please join me in this challenge! Find a pin you have pinned and get your craft on! Godspeed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dressing your Pear Shaped Figure

The Kid's Birthday Party and Holding it Together the Best I Can

How to Dress Rich - Old Money