Tips to Stop Snacking

I snack, I graze, I inhale. It is an annoying habit but I have found a couple of things to do to try and avoid doing it. It would probably be a good idea to ban all junk food in the house but my husband is skinny and I feel that if I empty the drawers he will most likely completely forget to eat which is so unbelievably unfair. Forget to eat? Impossible! And even though I have asked him to stop buying my favourite crap he still buys it because there have been times I have put him in a choke hold for not getting me Pringles. Just a couple of times I got angry and he remembers! He can't remember to eat but this he remembers...

Anyway, my way to stop the snacking:

1) Do my nails. This is a good way to keep my hands busy. I give myself a manicure on the sofa and get high off the fumes.

2) I crochet. I'm not very good and I cannot count the half made scarves that are currently stored in my craft pile of crap, but it keeps me busy.

3) Photo albums. I recently purchased a photo printer (it was a gift to the husband for father's day but what is his is mine so I am using it now). I am currently on album 1 of baby pics. By the time he graduates high school I plan to be on the album from his first birthday party.

4) Make beaded necklaces. As I age, this hobby pisses me off. I should probably get glasses. And dear friends, please expect long beaded necklaces for Christmas. Made in anger and hunger, you're welcome.

And those are the tips I am currently employing to avoid snorting crushed Oreos. Holla!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge