Teeth Whitening

I have wanted to whiten my teeth for like forever and so with this challenge I decided, yes, yes I will. I can't afford to get it done by a dentist so I took the normal man's route and bought Blend a Med Whitestrips... Which, when I purchased them, thought they were the Crest Whitestrips- potato potahto. You take the strips (top and bottom) wear them for 30 minutes twice a day and after 2 weeks you should have white sparkling teeth. And hot diggity damn I do! I am unbelievably impressed with the results and now I too can say I have a Hollywood smile (if Hollywood smiles are comprised of very small teeth- rodent like if you will)


So pick up a pack today and wow the world with your pearly whites or boobs or whatever.

Comments

  1. If you are a dentist and make a good reputation through online the GO Big LA can help you. They have 20+ years of experience with this. Take their internet marketing for dentists service today and make your business profitable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge