Magic Muffins

I ate a lot over the weekend and since I have less than 3 weeks to go, I figure now is the time to bake open (get it? No? I know) the Magic Muffins. This recipe is from my mom and she might throttle me for posting this but I therefore copywright and trademark it and by the Power of Grayskull thou shall not reproduce without crediting me and my site.

Magic Muffins

2 1/4 cups oat bran
1/4 cup brown sugar or less
lots and lots of cinnamononon
1 tbsp baking powder
cranberries or blueberries (optional)
3/4 cup skim milk
3/4 cup orange juice
2 egg whites
2 tbsp oil
1/4 or 1/2 cup applesauce

baked for 16 minutes at 200 Celsius

Eat one or two for breakfast and lunch and a modest dinner. These muffins are amazing for digestion and can aid weight loss in a healthy oat branny way. Love these things and can't wait to make them this morning..

Magic Muffins (trademarked) and protected by Grayskull




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge