Supplements and a Cleanse

This winter I am determined to stick to a supplement routine. I usually take vitamin B in the winter to fight the dark dark days and feelings of murderous rage - a friend suggested this a couple of years ago and it was a very good suggestion. Here is a list of vitamins I am taking everyday:

Vitamin B
Viamin C
Vitamin E
Magnesium

I feel better.

I also started a colon cleanse on Monday by taking psyllium husk (another friend suggested this a few years ago as well) I have good friends. The cleanse is 10 days long and I am also drinking freshly pressed juice during the days and a healthy dinner at night. Even on day 3 I am feeling a million times better! I feel like it is a good idea to clear out the system. Although there hasn't been much of a "clear out" yet, I am confident I'll be yelling "Thar she blows!!!" any day now. Hopefully when I am at home. Must buy more Febreze for the bathroom. I apologize in advance, dear Husband. I will run the tap to preserve the goddess like vision you have of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dressing your Pear Shaped Figure

The Kid's Birthday Party and Holding it Together the Best I Can

How to Dress Rich - Old Money