Fun Thursday in Vienna


Oh boy oh boy! I love Thursdays! And the sun is shining and it is just a glorious morning! I jalked again this morning and it felt great. I'm still sore but it will be worth it. Right? Right.

I am very much looking forward to this evening because I am going to two events. What am I, a socialite? No. But how I wish I was. I really do. I'm double eventing tonight because I am wild. First up is Kulturen bitten zu Tisch which is a multicultural event featuring food from around the world. Also, it is an event to bring attention to inter-cultural dialogue. I am totally not describing this event as well as I should be but I am tired. Just come. It's awesome. My friend helps organize it with her organization and I went last year and had a blast. I watched her give a speech and I felt like a stage mom. If you are in Vienna and you are looking for some awesome food and international performances, check it out. Here is the Facebook page www.facebook.com/events/553479451436874/

I will be there, wearing yellow, stuffing my face. I am feeling ok about my hair today so feel free to come over and say hi.

After I make my way around the world, drink some wine, chat and act popular, I will head over to the Volksgarten and attend a BBQ; A Pig Night Out. Nothing says summer like charred meat so I am going to have to dislocate my jaw to be able to take in more food. Might have to buy a new dress on Saturday just in case. A billowy, tent-like thing will be just what the doctor ordered.

If you are interested in this event, check out their Facebook page and join up www.facebook.com/events/408398215967873/

I will get there around 7 or so and will still be wearing yellow but probably accessorizing it with food stains from around the world because I am fancy like that. Come say hi. I will be nervously eating meat and hoping I have Tums at home.

Happy Thursday!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge