Dinners This Week and Crap I Have to Do

It was a lazy perfect Sunday but alas it is over. I cannot believe it is the last week of August. Summer is ending but Fall is just around the corner which makes me want to yell "PASHMINAS FOR EVERYBODY!!!". Yesterday I realised I do not have any rain boots and that made me sad. I'm kind of obsessed with the Hunter boots but they are out of my price range. I told the Husband that I would be purchasing a pair of rain boots and the convo went like this:

Me: I'm going to buy rain boots.
Him: Why?
Me: For the rain.
Him: It will stop raining.
Me: It will rain again.
Him: Rain boots are ugly.

Mawwiage. Sigh. So after work I will head down to a shoe store and buy the ugliest damn pair of rain boots. Or cute ones. I probably should get cute ones. I also need to purchase a rain coat. And maybe a cable knit sweater. I have visions of walking through rainy fields with the Kid on our estate. I have a lot of visions that involve us having an estate. I should have been a Kennedy.

I have so much to do this week:

- Finish the dress I am sewing for a friend
- Finish crocheting two scarves (SCARVES FOR EVERYBODY!!!)
- Make a Fall wreath (Friend wrote me about where to get burlap for her wreath, I told her to get off Pinterest. If she writes me about where to get mason jars I'm staging an intervention) I am going to make a wreath that will involve fake Fall flowers and a glue gun.
- Attend a wedding
- Maybe make myself a dress as well

So I'm going to be a little busy. After a weekend of debauched eating, I will be eating pretty clean this week. Smoothies and fresh pressed juices during the day and healthy dinners in the evening. The plan is:

Monday: Scrambled eggs and a bagel
Tuesday: Tom Kha Gai soup and rice
Wednesday: Fresh mozz sandwiches
Thursday: Chicken curry
Friday: Tomato soup and a grilled cheese

Last week of August! Last week of strapless dresses! Hurray!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dressing your Pear Shaped Figure

The Kid's Birthday Party and Holding it Together the Best I Can

How to Dress Rich - Old Money